Saturday, July 25, 2009

Is it not scary?! ...

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see
It's you whose haunting me
Your warning me
To be the stranger
In your life

Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast
You visualized
And if you wanna to see
Eccentricalities
I'll be grotesque
Before your eyes

Let them all materialize

Is that scary for you baby
Am I scary for you oh
Is it scary for you baby
Is it scary for you

You know the stranger is you
Is it scary for you baby

Is It Scary?, Michael Jackson, Blood On The Dance Floor (1997)


A few words, true to the situation at hand. There is so much to talk about and think about after the brave Delhi High Court decision in NAZ Foundation that people even from humble backgrounds are taking bolder steps to step up to what they really prefer and want. Is it not scary for the traditionalist-moral godfathers who have kept things under wraps and ruled their communities with iron hands to see their fiefdom swiftly slip away?





Reference:

Married woman marries her 'girlfriend' in west UP







No comments: